Sunday, December 21, 2008

MARJONLANDIA: Adventures in the Golden Tiger Castle (the Grand Finale)

I should leave now.

I really should.

Unfortunately, the adventure has come to its end.

I guess.

Last Friday was one of the worst Christmas parties ever. Really.

I was supposed to have the best day of the year.

But this.

They give me THIS.

The WORST DAY of the year.

This is even worse than when I was not allowed to go to the Alumni Homecoming.

You are your life's protagonist. And every scene in this story called life, every second, there will always be an antagonist. One may give up this role but another one will immediately succeed the former.

Honestly, I am so not over this.

What would you feel if you leave a 'DX' comment on a friend's page and then your friend says, 'uhm'?

I overanalyze people.

I know what that person's trying to say.

This person just got tired of me, whining.

They deserve the whine.

Where did I put that emoticon? On the page where the person put the photos of their oh-so-merry christmas party.

Bitterness? Indeed.

And then the person put. Uhm.

Uhm.

Uhm.

Let's talk about another person. This person is the one I reaaaally hate. Ive never felt so much anger and hatred in my life.

Why I hate this person?

Because this person makes everything so difficult. Everything. He took my friends. He took them. Those 'friends' would deny, of course. That's what normal people do. If they're doing this for me not to get hurt, what they're already doing hurts me. Well, I'm not normal. I know what youre trying to do.

Fakers.

Wag nyo pilitin na makisama saken. Alam kong napipilitan kayo.

Pity.

Pity may be one reason. Cause I have this and I have that.

'Gusto ka namin makasama'

But I do believe in the saying:

'Kung gusto, may paraan, kung ayaw, may dahilan'

No one fucking called me.

No one. Not even a fucking miscall.

Alibi: Network's crappy. The




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wala to sa multi mo noh? haha! :P