Monday, December 29, 2008

2008. What a great year for pop music.

Indeed. Just saw the Billboard Magazine list for the Top 25 songs of 2008.
And minutes after, I slipped into a mash-up video of these songs on YouTube.

Billboard Top 25 Songs of 2008
(all of them's in my playlist. I'm a person of such good taste. wink.)

1. Flo Rida Featuring T-Pain - Low
2. Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
3. Alicia Keys - No One
4. Lil Wayne Featuring Static Major - Lollipop
5. Timbaland Featuring OneRepublic - Apologize
6. Jordin Sparks Duet With Chris Brown - No Air
7. Sara Bareilles - Love Song
8. Usher Featuring Young Jeezy - Love in This Club
9. Chris Brown - With You
10. Chris Brown - Forever
11. Ray J & Yung Berg - Sexy Can I
12. Rihanna - Take a Bow
13. Coldplay - Viva La Vida
14. Katy Perry - I Kissed a Girl
15. T.I. - Whatever You Like
16. Rihanna - Disturbia
17. Rihanna - Don't Stop the Music
18. Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful of Sunshine
19. Chris Brown Featuring T-Pain - Kiss Kiss
20. Ne-Yo - Closer
21. Colbie Caillat - Bubbly
22. Mariah Carey - Touch My Body
23. Madonna Featuring Justin Timberlake - 4 Minutes
24. Pink - So What
25. Finger Eleven - Paralyzer





Why I posted this?

As an avid fan of pop music, well, of course, the iPod and the Walkman ear plugs always find their way to my earlobes. And since I was a kid, I've always embedded current events (which later become memories) into popular songs by that time. For example, every time I listen to Nick Carter's 'Do I Have to Cry for You', I've always found myself reminiscing about my gradeschool years (because during the famous run of this song, I was in gradeschool).

Get it?

Good. XD

So if you watch this video, it's like looking back into the year that has passed. Well, for me, at least.

Sabi nga nila, WHAT A GREAT '08.

Happy New Year everyone. =)

No comments: