Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Chevy Malibu

Against other competitors released this year. (Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, Nissan Altima)

Price: Altima is the cheapest - $18,600 - $19,200 (but has many disadvantages compared to competitors - no power exterior mirror, no daytime headlights, no power sunroof, headlights not automatic)

Size: Malibu is the biggest and has more room than any other competitor. (ehemm)

Fuel Economy: Altima saves the most fuel.

Powertrain: Malibu

Anti-corrosion: Still, Malibu's anti-corrosion property lasts for 72 months

Wow, Malibu is safer according to POLK. It has many safety features. I won't bother enumerate them. I'm just lovin' it. That's it.

Seriously, as I've seen the details. Looks like Nissan is not going to do well in the market this year. Plus, Altima's standard transmission is manual. Eww. Who dares to drive stickshift?

Camry is the sexiest.

Honda Accord is Honda Accord. Asimo is much better. Yah, the robot. Boring. I'm not making any sense, am I?

Ranking according to preference:

4. 2008 Nissan Altima - eww. stick shift.

3. 2008 Honda Accord Sedan - okay. boring. Has many disadvantages compared to Camry and Malibu.

2. 2008 Toyota Camry - Sexy.

1. 2008 Chevy Malibu - Love it! Woooooooooh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to be recommended this [url=http://www.longchampsacpliage-fr.com]longchamp sac[/url] blog by my cousin. I'm no longer positive whether or not this submit is written by him as no one else understand such detailed approximately my trouble. You are incredible! Thank you!