Wednesday, April 16, 2008

American Idol Season 7 Top 7 Performance

It's Mariah Carey Week, folks, and I am expecting a lot from Carly and David Archuleta..

And of course, David Cook is going to surprise us with an emo version of Mariah's 'very pop' songs.. haha..

Well, the show was 8 am today, Manila time, and I listened to the mp3's through various sources. I won't tell, hehe.. And I asked my relatives to vote for Carly.

And I'm posting the mp3's here:

  • Well, the first to perform was David Archuleta, he sang When You Believe.

Uhmm, not his best, I thought.

  • The second was Carly, she sang Without You..

And she was good, but not that good.. as in Leona Lewis or Mariah Carey good..

  • Third is Syesha, who sang Vanishing, I don't know this song..

She sounded like Mariah Carey, hehe, pero mas negra..but, it was a bit amazing..

  • The fourth performance was from Brooke White, and she sang Hero..

Okay, medyo boring, it was kinda flat.. pero maghihit talaga 'to si Brooke White, promise..parang uhm, Taylor Swift..hehe

  • Number five performer is Kristy, who sang Forever, let's see..

Wow, i gotta admit, it's wierd but I'm really starting to like her voice..Kasi matagal ko na siyang gusto physically, hehe...

  • Then there was David Cook! Yeah! Bago kong idol!(dati is Michael Johns)

My prediction was right, emo/pop rock version of Mariah Carey songs..

  • Last came the bastard, pacute at conceited na si Jason Castro, who sang I Don't Wanna Cry

Uhm, I kinda liked the performance but NO! Jason must go!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you have it..:D

Mas nauna pa ako sa Star World or QTV..

I will post the rankings according to my preference, and according to my prediction..They're whole different things, you know..The singing order is one factor, The earlier you sing, the less impact you get, the more forgettable you are. The second factor is the judges' comments, of course..

Okay, hanngang dito na lang.. haha, hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading and listening! Leave a comment please!

No comments: