Saturday, October 11, 2008

In the Season Finale of MARJONLANDIA: Adventures in the Golden Tiger Castle

Season 1, Season Finale
October 6-10, 2008

Toughest Test Yet

That's it.
I had enough.
The whole Finals week was a mess. Sobra. Mess. Disaster. Nagasaki Bombing.

Bio Lab was interestingly a lot easier than Bio Lec.

Everything that we studied didn't appear in the test. And it turned out that the one who got the highest score, only got 68 over 105 items - MAN, that's a lot of mistakes.

Let me tell you my thoughts about the final exams:

Day 1 - October 6

Philo - I dunno about you but this was damn hard. Plus, I've proven that being late is really a distraction factor. Iniisip mo kung matatapos mo ba to o hindi. At sa kakaisip mo kung matatapos mo yung test, kinain ang oras mo. Ayun, di mo nga natapos.

Math - At dahil hindi mo nga natapos, iniisip mo kung anu mangyayari sa nakaraan mong test(that's Philo, in my case). AT dahil distracted ka kakaisip na babagsak ka sa nakaraang test, naubos din ang oras mo at di mo na rin natapos ang sunod mong test kahit alam mong masasagot mo ang mga tanong. It's like a chain. Buti na lang, dalawa lang ang test for Day 1.

Day 2 - October 7

Filipino - Late ako for 3 minutes. At nahulog ang ballpen ko habang nagmamala-The Flash ako sa pagtakbo. SO syempre wala akong choice kundi manghiram. Lumapit ako kay Thea, kinalabit siya, pointed at her pen case and mouthed 'Ballpen'. Little did I know, that hag proctor warned them na bawal magsalita during the test.

Proctor: 'Hoy! Why are you talking with your classmate?'

The Mighty Marjon: 'I am not. I was asking for a ballpen'

Proctor: 'I told you. You're not supposed to talk to your classmate during the test!'

(Well, the point is, SHE KNEW I WAS LATE, therefore, hindi ko alam na bawal pala mangalabit ng kaklase at magmouth ng words - AND I WASN'T TALKING, OLD HAG)

Before I could answer..

Proctor: 'Ikaw[Thea] naman! Why were you talking to him? Get out, the both of you.'

The Mighty Marjon(in Thea's defense): 'No, she wasn't talking to me. I just..'

Proctor asked again why Thea was talking to me.
I repeated and made her understand and made her brain work.

'I WASN'T TALKING. SHE WASN'T TALKING. I WAS JUST ASKING FOR A BALLPEN'

Proctor: 'So you're talking. Get out.'

That bitch. She's getting into my nerves.

Proctor: 'And why didn't you bring your ballpen along with you? Get out.'

The Mighty Marjon: 'It fell.'

Proctor: 'Then, go look for it. Get out.'

Wow. It seemed to her that the sentence 'Get out' was like a punctuation mark. All her sentences ended with a 'Get out'. I smiled and looked for my ballpen. And I found it near the staircase.

I got the test paper. But thanks to her, I only took the test for 30 minutes.

English - Chicken. Haha. So far, the easiest exam.

Day 3 - October 8

Bio Lec - Early for the first time. But I had to take a bath for, like, 5 minutes because of the Late-Therefore-Distracted Syndrome. Pero. A Big Pero. And HIIIIIRAAAP ng final exams ng Bio Lec. Darn. Most of the parts that showed up wasn't even part of the coverage. Screw it.

Bio Lab - Now we're talking. Easier than English. I'm telling you, man.

Day 4 - October 9

Theo - Thankfully, it was easy. That's 3 out of 8. That's not even enough to get a DL GWA.

Phil History - As expected, it was a pure memory test. Except for the essay question, 'If you were the president, what would you do to solve the MILF problem?'

I answered. Kill 'em. Wasn't I right?

And it's over. I'm doomed.

Day 5 - Enchanted Kingdom - compensation for the suffering

Maulan pero masaya. Masayang masaya. Except that. Sumakit na naman ang tummy ko hindi dahil sa call of nature kundi masakit lang talaga siya. And I was laughing at the fact that, Mas nabasa pa ko sa Space Shuttle kesa sa Rio Grande Rapids.

We certainly got wet and wild the whole day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I was thinking the whole week. Am I really meant for this school? this class? The exams are hard but it's okay.It's just that friendships get duller. Malabo na ang lahat. Mahirap tukuyin who's right for you. Kundi nga dahil kay Ench, wala akong constant companion for the EK day. But I still love 'em as a class.

The Great Black Serpent (Space Shuttle) was tough.
The Finals week was tougher.
But, my relationship with the class was the toughest test yet. But it's amendable.

I'm asking you, reader.
Should I leave?

-rjon-

No comments: