Thursday, June 01, 2006

To those who were unable to watch the finale..

Here it is!
The American Idol 5 finale performances of my personal bet, Katharine McPhee and American Idol 5 winner, Taylor Hicks.

Katharine McPhee
My Destiny


-VERSUS-

Taylor Hicks
Something




Enjoy!!!

And the winner of American Idol Season 5 is..



Anyway, in my own view, I love Kat, she's got the whole package but they gave her an apalling song. She's better than the song, like Randy said... She's wasting her capacity. This was an OK performance, I still think her OVER THE RAINBOW and I BELIEVE I CAN FLY were better but I was so proud of Katharine! It was a BIG shame she didn't win, I love how her mom stands and covers her mouth, its amazing and awesome how proud she was of her. Katharine was the real American Idol!

She sounded pretty damn great for having lost her voice the day before--she mentioned she had to sing it in a lower pitch because she lost her voice.
she also said that the CD version is 10 times better because it echos and she is in her normal pitch.

Simon even said in a interview "Celion Dion couldn't even make this song sound good, nobody could coz it is a horrible song."
It's not Kat's fault she got a shitty song.
--and to be honest,Taylor's is not even THAT great.

No comments: